Liftmaster - Entry Systems
Internet-Enabled Outdoor Access Control System- with VoIP Technology
LiftMaster® IPAC (Internet Protocol Access Control) is the first Internet-enabled outdoor access control system with Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Visit LiftMaster.com/IPAC for additional information.
- Eliminates long distance fees and replace old analog phone lines with VoIP technology phone lines.
- Avoid rust, scratches, and dent with an aircraft aluminum alloy front panel.
- Enclosed in weather tight construction (IP65 rated).
- Withstands -20°F to 130°F, providing year-round protection.
- Easy to use 10" color touchscreen
- Full on-screen keyboard lets guests quickly find a resident’s name without scrolling and enter the gate or door.
- Easily readable in any light with reflective coating and auto dimming.
- Durable protective screen withstands constant use.
- Safety and Security
- Program up to 50,000 residents, so you’ll never run out of system memory.
- Make updates 24/7 through an IP address (no software to install), so you never have to take IPAC offline.
- Manage resident info from any browser on your LAN, so you do not have to physically visit the unit.
Internet Protocol Door Controller
The IPACIPDCC is ideal for all your resident access needs. The LiftMaster Cloud connects all of your access points wirelessly through the Internet for control with virtually unlimited expansion.
- Cost-effective solution, each IPACIPDCC provides fully credentialed access control for two vehicular or pedestrian entrances
- Property data for multiple devices can be managed using the LiftMaster Cloud so you can install as many IPACIPDCCs as you need
- Easy to install in new or existing properties
- Works with any standard Wiegand-compatible readers, receivers, and RFID readers
- Uses Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ideal with: Our Wired Keypad and Proximity Reader (KPR2000) used anywhere card and code access are used
Telephone Intercom and Access Control System
The LiftMaster® Model EL1SS System provides wired communication and secure access control at the gate or door. Hardwired for power and connected directly to your existing telephone line, the EL1SS greets visitors with a high visibility back-lit keypad and attractive styling.
- Connects directly to the existing residential home phone line so no additional monthly expenses are incurred.
- Easy-to-install design saves an average of 10 minutes on installation time over older models.
- Simple design makes it ideal for residents and visitors to communicate and grant or deny access.
- Stainless steel faceplate with black powder coated housing is attractive and tough.
- Weather-resistant and durable design is ideal for the outdoors.
- Remote open feature opens two entrances independently from your home or office.
- Intercom mode makes use of existing telephone systems, even if your customers have a “cellular only” home.
- Unique ringing lets your customers know when a visitor is calling from the gate or door.
- Call waiting allows your customers to answer an incoming guest call while on another line.
- Call forward allows your customers to greet visitors, even when they are not home.
- Do not disturb mode offers additional privacy and is activated easily on your customer’s phone.
- Party mode is designed to conveniently hold open the entryway.
- 200 (4-digit) unique, programmable entry codes provide convenient assigned access.
- 2-year warranty.
- Safety and Security
- Vacation mode locks the system down when no one is home.
- Durable metal keypad with green backlighting increases visibility for nighttime viewing.
- Call button is illuminated so visitors can locate it easily.
Telephone Entry for Commercial Applications and Gated Communities
The EL2000SS is a high-capacity telephone entry access control system designed to complement virtually any gated community. It is flexible enough to be used in apartment buildings, condo complexes, office parks and commercial sites.
- Entry Codes allow for 2,000 4-digit codes to be programmed. The codes can be time-restricted and/or use restricted. The codes can be split up any way you choose; 500 directory codes, 1000 card codes, 500 entry codes for example.
- Call Waiting allows the resident to answer a call from the gate or door while on another call.
- Recessed, Lighted, ADA-Compliant Keypad makes entering your PIN easy and convenient.
- Transaction Monitoring stores a maximum of 8,000 transactions including date, time, identification and transaction type.
- Remote Updates enables system updates and upgrades to be made via a modem connection.
- Includes up to 4 Wiegand inputs, with 2 (optional) plug-in modules (WOMODKT) for devices including card readers, keypads or PPWR radio receiver.
- Programmable Relays provide four assignable built-in relays.
- Activity Reporting gives property managers the ability to print database, system and history reports.
- Call Forwarding and Do Not Disturb schedules can be programmed for every resident.
- Versa XS is our menu driven software configuration and database management tool for EL2000 Telephone Entry Systems.
- Safety and Security
- Auto Sensor input automatically dials the residence or can activate relays.
- Anti-Passback prevents pass back of cards and codes for a pre-programmed amount of time to eliminate tailgating.
- Security Lockout prevents access for a pre-programmed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Postal Lock provision supports a switch kit that integrates with U.S. Postal Service lock so only a postal carrier can enter.
- Unlock Schedule for a gate or door allows you to configure entry points to automatically open or lock at set periods of time.
- Holiday Programing provides up to 16 days that can be defined to override the standard lock/unlock schedules.
- Time Zone Feature allows for up to 62 programmable time zones with three segments each.
Residential and Commercial Telephone Entry System with Expanded Capacity and Enhanced Versatility
The EL25 is capable of accepting up to 2,000 totally flexible codes, making the EL25 ideal for virtually any installation. Unlike other systems, the EL25 may be purchased as a base unit or can be ordered with optional plug-in modules.
- Answer a call from the door or gate while in the middle of another outside call with Call Waiting.
- Easily enter your PIN with the recessed, lighted and ADA-compliant keypad.
- Automatically dials the residence when a vehicle approaches the property with auto-sensor input.
- Provides a unique double-ring on the system’s main telephone line to distinguish between a standard phone call and a visitor request call.
- Program up to 16 separate holidays with defined override commands.
- Customize access in up to 62 time zones with three segments each.
- Stores a minimum of 8,000 transactions including date, time, ID and transaction type.
- Generates activity reports and allows printing of the database.
- Programs up to four assignable relays.
- Mounts on the back plate for easy wiring and installation.
- Versa XS is our menu driven software configuration and database management tool for EL25 Telephone Entry Systems.
- Safety and Security
- Allows for 2,000 4-digit codes to be programmed. The codes can be split up any way you choose; 500 directory codes, 1,000 card codes, 500 entry codes fro example; up to 2,000 in total. The codes can be time-restricted and/or use-restricted
- Prevents pass back of cards and codes for a pre-programmed amount of time to better secure who is entering the property.
- Locks out users for a pre-programed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Configures entry points to automatically open or lock at set time periods.