Liftmaster - Keypads & Card Readers
Passport Stand-Alone Proximity Card Reader
The LiftMaster® Stand-Alone Proximity Card Reader (Model PPLX) offers high-end access control and security in a simple stand-alone format. This system allows for up to 50,000 user proximity cards or keyfobs in minutes.
- 50,000 User Capacity
- Programmable Output Relay
- Multiple Wiegand Protocol
(Sentex®, 26 Bit Industry Standard, Passport™)
- “Latch Mode” to Hold the Door or Gate Open
- Timed Anti-Passback Logic
- Programmable as Stand-Alone or Wiegand Pass-through
- Simple to use Hand-Held Radio Programmer
- Power Requirements
5-14 VDC, 150mA (max load)
SPST Solid State Relay. 1A max. @60 VAC or DC Normally open or normally closed (field programmable)
Default is Remote Open (requires contact closure). Also programmable as Bicolor (Red or Green) LED Control or Buzzer/LED control for online systems (see Operating Guide).
- Wiegand Output
Any Wiegand Format up to 40 bits Maximum Distance: 500 ft. - 5 or 6 conductor 20 gauge shielded cable Environment Access Control Unit and Cards Ambient Temp. -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F) Humidity 0 to 95% (non-condensing
||Stand Alone Proximity Reader (No Power Supply - No Programmer - No Cards)
||Proximity Radio Programmer (Only)
||Power Supply 12Vdc 2.0A (Only)
||Proximity Card (Clamshell) (Shipped in sleaves of 50)
Wired Keypad and Proximity Reader
LiftMaster’s KPR2000 is a feature-rich keypad and proximity card reader access controller that is simple to install and looks great, making it an excellent choice for both Residential and Commercial applications.
- Supports a maximum of 2,000 users in multiple access configurations.
- Supports HID 26-bit and 30-bit Wiegand proximity card formats.
- Designed for outdoor environments with a sealed, weather proof design allowing you to easily mount anywhere.
- Provides stand alone or pass-thru operation
- Latch Mode allows you to hold open a door or gate for an extended period of time.
- Includes Rapid Programming and Block Enrollment capability, “Add” and “Delete” program cards.
- Programmable Output Relay with adjustable contact time appropriate for Gate Operator, Commercial Door Operator, Door Strike or Solenoid Lock.
- Capable of networking two KPR2000s, PPWR to the KPR2000 or to most Access Control Systems.
- Safety and Security
- Rugged Vandal-Resistant Backlit Metal Enclosure to protect casing from unwanted entry
- Anti-Tamper Alarm alerts you when someone has attempted to open the case while powered
- Integrated Alarm Buzzer and Output allows you to set additional security alarms.
Self-Contained Keypad System for Door and Gated Entrances
The MINIkey is engineered to be rugged, vandal resistant and will enhance your site with a well-crafted look for interior or exterior use. It consists of a brushed, stainless steel faceplate with a recessed, side-lit metal keypad for excellent visibility day or night.
- Supports two relays (main and auxiliary) for an optional keypad or status input up to 500 ft. from the main unit.
- Programs relays to activate independently from 2 to 225 seconds.
- Retains databases information even with the loss of power.
- Disperses voltage spikes with a built-in surge protector.
- Resists the elements with a uniquely designed sealed, weather-resistant keypad.
- Available in surface mount or flush mount.
- 1-Year warranty
- Safety and Security
- Program entry codes to 4 or 5 digits for increased security.
- Locks out users for a pre-programed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Configures entry points to automatically open or lock at set time periods.
Wireless Commercial Keypad
Built to deliver unbeatable performance in tough environments, LiftMaster KPW250 enables a more modern, streamlined access solution that’s simpler than ever to install and use. Perfect for larger commercial applications or gated entrance for a small business.
- Compatible with Security+ 2.0, Security+, as well as Linear Multi-Code 300 MHz
- 250 permanent PINs and 10 unique temporary PINs mean flexibility to set up multiple users for commercial settings; unique temporary PINs can be set for 1 to 9 uses
- Allows for removal of a single PIN while maintaining full access for other users
- Electronics are fully sealed and meet NEMA 4X water protection requirements
- An industry-leading 5-year lithium battery improves performance in cold weather (based on 25 activations per day)
- Safety and Security
- Zinc-alloy metal front cover for tough environments
- Blue backlit metal keypad makes it easy to use under low-light conditions
- A fully enclosed internal antenna means better protection from both vandalism and the elements
- Easily surface mounted or on a standard pedestal